Okay… 10 years from now…
1. I will probably have added one or two more children by then 😄. My husband and I have decided not to involve with any kind of contraception. We are aware of family planning, though. We’ll be happy with as many children given to us. Insha Allah.
2. I will have graduated from PhD program 😁. Can I get an amen to that? My focus this year is to prepare the proposal and find a suitable supervisor. I am planning to apply the program next year. If things go as they should, I will have finished it in 5 years time. So, in 10 years I’ll be more prominent in my field of expertise.
3. I will have been still living in here, hometown, Aceh. It’s true that I always have the dream to live abroad, but temporarily. I will always come back here 😄.
4. I will have ticked all the bucket list in here.
Uhm… What else?
5. This sounds cliché but I wish I will be a better person within ten years time. A more patient mother, a more loving wife, a more devout Muslimah. If now I tend to only do the mandatory worships (like do the five time obligatory prayers, fasting during ramadhan, etc), later I want to exercise more sunnahs practiced by Muhammad (peace be upon him).
Okay. Five should be enough 😁. See, i am trying not to miss another week here… Haha.